Sorry, this accordion is no longer manufactured or sold.
Euro MIDI Features
Baldoni's Midi-Accordion with Instant Access To High Quality Built-In
Digital Sounds for the left-hand.
- This 16 lb. Accordion is a semi-reed less product. The left hand
bass and chord sections feature 20 built-in tones and are exclusively
electronic with no acoustical reeds.
- The right-hand supports 3 reeds (1-bassoon, 2-clarinets) musette
tuned for a fuller sound.
- Internal Tones Offer Imaginative Sound.
- Building Potential: The internal tones can be combined with external
sound module voices (via MIDI), thus creating a variety of
Dynamic Live Performance
For the live performer or home hobbyist the Baldoni Euro-Midi makes
instantly available sounds through the accordion grill controller tabs,
eliminates the wasted waiting and searching to find the right sound.
Flexible Audio Routing Output
Through the 2 audio outputs found on the power supply unit, you have the
availability of selecting Main out or the separation of the right and left
hand. In short the Baldoni Euro-Midiís straightforward operations free you
to concentrate on what matters to you most: PLAYING MUSIC.
- Processor: 16 Bit Intel
- We use a Hall Censor style contact system. This is a high level of
magnetic proximity switching with no physical contact made in keying of
notes. This is a very maintenance free contact system for our midi
- Outputs: 2 (main and separate right and left hand)
- Midi Channels: 4 assignable - 2 poly kybd, chords & bass
- Maximum Polyphony: 32 notes
- Velocity: Keyboard is velocity-sensitive and has a real time
sensitivity control potentiometer
- Controls: Individual volume and sustain selections for kybd, Chords
- Amplification: 6 treble, GM condenser microphones with volume
- Keyboards: 41/120 fast action low profile perloid keys
- Materials: All hand selected mahogany and spruce woods
- Switches: 5 treble plus Master
- Reeds: 3/4 Handmade-tuned (Swedish tong and durra aluminum plate)
- Tunings: Standard with musette
- Weight: 16 lbs.